Do you want to experience the Life-Changing Power of God and Become the Christian You Always Wanted to Be?
Do you want to have a more intimate relationship with our Heavenly Father? Do you want to learn how to become a genuine, zealous, and active Christian that God would be pleased with?
My answer to these questions is yes and I’m sure you have the same answer too.
After all, you wouldn’t be here reading this blog if you aren’t interested.
Believing in God is easy.
What’s more challenging is growing and improving your faith and ensuring that faith is living and not warm, fuzzy feeling in your heart.
Many people struggle with understanding the Bible and let alone, applying the lessons they learn in their lives.
As a result, many have failed to experience the life-changing power of God’s Word.
The Bible tells us in Hebrews 4:12:
“For the word of God is LIVING and POWERFUL, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
Many people recognize the Power of God’s Word, but only a few really understand what it really means.
This is the main reason I wrote an eBook that addresses this issue.
The Power of His Word
How to Experience the Life-Changing Power of God and Become the Christian You Always Wanted to Be!
The Power of His Word is unlike any other book.
It is designed to help you become a Christian that is ready to take on any challenge that may undermine your faith!
We have a lot of average and lukewarm Christians.
What this world needs now are Christians who are strong enough to stand against the evil wiles of the devil.
Anyone can call themselves Christians, but it takes a steadfast and unshakable faith to become a REAL Christian.
In this book, The Power of His Word, you will read 50 inspiring and insightful messages that address different aspects of being a Christian.
It goes deep in discussing how to become a better follower of Yahshua (Jesus Christ).
The topics include relationships, faith, love, hope, prayer, preaching the Gospel, and putting God first in your life.
As you read The power of His Word, you will discover what it really means to be a Christian who has a strong and reliable faith in God.
The book includes practical wisdom and knowledge that you can use in your everyday existence.
The lessons in this book, when put into practice, will surely change your life… FOREVER.
I would like to make you an offer.
Buying this book is 100% RISK FREE.
I understand that buying a book online comes with a certain level of risk. You may have the following hesitations:
- What if I don’t like this book?
- What if I enrolled by mistake?
- What if I changed your mind?
I know these things may happen.
That’s why I’m offering 100% Money Back Guarantee.
No questions ask.
If this doesn’t work, just email me within 7 days after buying the book.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. I will then be more than happy to give you back the money you used to pay for the book.
➠ WHAT’S MORE: If ever you decide to refund your money, you can keep the course. You can’t get a better deal than that!
BUT, if in case you don’t request for a refund, after 7 days, I’ll be sending you the Amazon Kindle and Google Play Book version of The Power of His Word for FREE! (Send me a message to request your bonuses.)
A look inside The Power of His Word
The Power of His Word focuses on different topics. Each chapter brings fresh and practical insights on how to live as a zealous and dedicated Christian.
Here’s a quick look at the table of contents of The Power of His Word:
- Introduction | The POWER of His Word
- Chapter 1 | What is Your Greatest Passion?
- Chapter 2 | The Enduring Faith of the Canaanite Woman
- Chapter 3 | Are You a Laodicean Christian?
- Chapter 4 | Wonderful Benefits of Gratitude
- Chapter 5 | Are You Your Brother’s Keeper?
- Chapter 6 | Punctuality: The Lost Art of Respecting Time
- Chapter 7 | Blessings or Trials in Disguise?
- Chapter 8 | How to Make the Right Decisions
- Chapter 9 | The Power Of Words: Be An Encourager!
- Chapter 10 | Never Tell a Gossip
- Chapter 11 | Will Winning the Lottery make you Happy?
- Chapter 12 | Never Compare Yourself to Others
- Chapter 13 | The Life-Changing Prayer of Jabez
- Chapter 14 | Praying the Prayer that God Hears
- Chapter 15 | Read the Whole Bible within the Year
- Chapter 16 | We Are Christian Soldiers – Fighting our Spiritual Battles
- Chapter 17 | The Perseverance of Noah: A Great Example of Preaching the Gospel
- Chapter 18| What to Tell Yourself When You Start Doubting God’s Existence
- Chapter 19 | Harnessing the Power of Consistency
- Chapter 20 | The Pearl of Great Price
- Chapter 21 | Live Life to The Fullest!
- Chapter 22 | What’s so Amazing About Grace Anyway?
- Chapter 23 | What Does it Mean to Put Your Hand on the Plow and Look Back?
- Chapter 24 | How Much Do You Appreciate The Life And Death Of Jesus Christ?
- Chapter 25 | Are you Suffering from The Missing Tile Syndrome? Here are 3 Antidotes!
- Chapter 26 | The Problem with Finding Love Outside the Church
- Chapter 27 | Deadly Pitfalls You Should Avoid When Studying End-Time Prophecy
- Chapter 28 | Is It Boring To Be A Christian?
- Chapter 29 | 5 Simple Biblical Steps to Become More Positive
- Chapter 30 | Should Christians become Doomsday Preppers?
- Chapter 31 | Living a Christian Life in a YOLO Culture
- Chapter 32 | 5 Irrefutable Strategies to Become a Leader Like Jesus Christ
- Chapter 33 | 10 of Life’s Greatest Questions Asked in the Bible
- Chapter 34 | Top 20 Surprising Biblical Facts about Satan
- Chapter 35 | How can Christians Survive World War III?
- Chapter 36 | 7 Powerful Ways to Keep the Unity of the Church
- Chapter 37 | Why God will not Forgive Your Sins?
- Chapter 38 | Questions Christians Should Ask When Choosing a Song
- Chapter 39 | Can you be a Christian and reject the Bible?
- Chapter 40 | The Incredible and TRUE Purpose of Life according to the Bible
- Chapter 41 | Crucial Lessons We Need to Learn from the Bereans
- Chapter 42 | 20 Biblical Facts about Angels
- Chapter 43 | Why Christians Should Stop Saying These 5 Expressions
- Chapter 44 | Mastering the Art of Delayed Gratification
- Chapter 45 | Anna the Prophetess: Devoting Your Life For God
- Chapter 46 | What to Do When You are Tired of Being a Christian?
- Chapter 47 | How to Easily Prove the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Chapter 48 | The Surest and Quickest Way to Get Rich according to the Bible
- Chapter 49 | Are you a Modern Day Judas?
- Chapter 50 | 10 Deadliest Signs of Self-Righteousness
- Final Message | Let Us not Grow Weary
- About the Author
Each chapter of this book is pack with vital lessons – lessons, when applied, will tremendously change your life!
Is this book right for you?
This book is right for you if:
- You want to strengthen your faith in God.
- You want to learn what it takes to become a zealous and committed follower of Christ.
- You want to have a deeper understanding of the Scripture and how to apply them in your life.
- You want to read a book that will never waste your time and will only give you insights that will help you and other people become a better Christian.
- You want to experience the life-changing power of God’s word.
Are you ready to transform your life?
There’s a reason why you are here – why you are reading this blog.
It’s no accident that you are here in the right place at the right time.
I have gathered some of the best lessons I learned through the many years of being a follower of Jesus Christ in this eBook – lessons I wish I knew long before I started my Christian walk.
The Power of His Word is designed to help you understand key scripture, doctrine, and teaching of the Bible.
Let me walk you through some of life’s greatest lessons of the Bible through this book!
Now, if you’re ready to make the amazing and incredible transformation of your life, start reading the book!
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by the Messiah Yahshua to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.